Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hey Y'All

I recently came across this photo... Two things...

#1 Is it me or do Paul Deen's shoulders look too small to be supporting her head??? Like a bobble-head.  Bobble-heads are both charming and delightful but human bobble-heads are creepy. I'm scared her neck is gonna snap.

Hey Y'All today we're gonna cook some frog legs in a stick of butter!

#2 Why does Paula Dean remind me of Miss Piggy??? Is it her eyes??? Or is it because I always envisioned Miss Piggy living in the south? Either way it is very odd. It's like God was inspired by Jim Henson when he created Paula. Something about the eyes. Lifeless eyes, like a muppet's eyes.


BONUS THOUGHT
I'm pretty sure Katy Perry & Zooey Deschanel are the same person...

Katy is the naughty yin to Zooey's wholesome yang.






No comments:

Post a Comment