Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's gonna be a loooooooooooong stinky day!

This is an old post I meant to publish when the spud was only a few months old...

Luckily this does not describe what I am dealing with today... No no my friends... Today I have been dealing with blueberry poops. And if you have never experienced blueberry poops then you haven't lived.

=================================================================

Me - Oh look. It's before 9:30 am and I have pee on me. I'm scared because the spud is eating and I keep getting whiffs of fon-dook. There has been no materialization of said dook yet, but I fear it's just a matter of time with all the toot-a-looting... Pray for me.

--

McLovin - Peed on and now he's dooking? Sorry Babe, rough start to the day.

--

Me - No no... Not dooking yet. The threat of dook. I would say I am at code orange... Or should I say, stink level eggy-milk.

--

McLovin -  Ewwwwww

--

Me - And by eggy-milk I don't mean eggnog which is both festive and delightful... but more... Did this milk turn? OH GOD! Don't sniff the container, it smells like the Dairy Queen's butt hole fermented!

--

McLovin -  That's a colorful description.

--

Me - I thought it would help illustrate what type of situation I'm dealing with over here.

--

McLovin -  Oh it did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment