Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PSA


Txts from  Target:

------------------------------------------------------------

McLovin: What is the flavor of your conditioner?  Which laundry stuff do you need?  It better not be dryer sheets... you just got a box of 1 million last weekend.*

*confession... I might have a slight addiction to dryer sheets.... I use at least two with every load and I don't throw them out right away so there is usually 10 in the dryer at any given time. Sometimes they get stuck in shirts or pants and I don't realize while I am folding. This causes McLovin to "poop" dryer sheets while he is out in public. 

I find this highly amusing... 

he does not.

Me: Raspberry and I need regular detergent and liquid fabric softener. And yes I do have a nice supply of dryer sheets. No need to be snarky.

McLovin: Downy not Snuggles correct?

Me: I think so.

McLovin: I am 99% sure... That little snuggle shit is shady.

Me: He is shady isn't he... I think he is a sex offender praying on stay at home moms... He must be stopped.

McLovin: Wow.. I didn't see that one coming.

Me: Really? All that snuggling giggling cutesy bullshit is just an act.

McLovin: A dangerous act apparently.

Me: I for one am not buying it. He's a menace.

------------------------------------------------------------


You have been warned... If you bring that Snuggle bastard home you do so at your own risk!

You're Welcome!

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the Pillsbury dough boy, he must have something to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that your posts crack me up! I love your sense of humor. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete