Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HERE'S AN IDEA...

SHUT THE HELL UP!

I hate when men talk about child birth as if they know anything about it and it is no big deal.

FUCK YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT. SHUT YOUR STUPID TRAP. FUCK YOU! THE END.

Rant Over...

almost...

Sorry.

A girl in my office just gave birth and txted a photo (of the baby not her destroyed vagina)... In the txt she said she had no time for an epidural. Which made me cringe and squeeze my legs shut...

My bosses response, who is a man obviously:
shrugs.
"Well no big deal, that happens all the time.  It's healthier for the baby anyway."

Oh really?

 

Here's an idea... How about if I rip off your balls and use them for a game of hacky sack... What's the big deal? You're done having kids right?

Fucking Asshat.

Ok rant is done for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment